We have planned events and fundraising activities for the next six months so take a look and pencil into your own diary anything that interests you.
· Coffee Morning – 2nd Friday of the month (13th January) at The Courtyard, Clonakilty at 10.30am -come and meet other parents for a chat and a coffee, new parents are always welcome!!
· Fundraising Table Quiz: The Phoenix Bar, Clonakilty at 8pm- Grab some friends and enjoy a night out !!
· Cinema Trip: Bantry Cinema on Saturday 11th February at 10.30 am (movies to be advised) A family event. 3 screens to choose from, the lights are turned up and the sound is turned down…..just for our kids.
· Coffee morning-2nd Friday of the month (10th February) at The Parkway, Dunmanway, 10.30am- relax over a coffee and make some new friends, who understand caring for a with a child with asd.
· Coffee morning : 2nd Friday of the month (9th March )at The West Cork Hotel, Skibbereen, 10.30am- monthly coffee morning, we’d love to see you there !!
· Fun family Day Out at The Quality Hotel Clonakilty on the 11th March at 1pm – Let the kids run off energy in the jungle gym, enjoy the pool and for the older children (over 10’s the arcade is open )
· Homeopathy Talk (dates to be advised) – How homeopathy can help children with autism.
April 2nd is World Autism Awareness Dy and in fact the month of April is Autism Awareness Month so we have jam packed month !!
· Fundraising Table Quiz at The Parkway Hotel, Dunmanway at 8pm: Have some fun and a great night out !!!
· Easter Egg Hunt 11th April starts at noon at Manch near Ballineen – Come and join us in a family adventure hunting for eggs, bring a picnic and join in the fun!!
· Flag days: We are always desperate for volunteers for our flag days, so any help at all no matter how small will be greatly appreciated in any of our towns
- Dunmanway: 7th April
- Clonakilty: 13th April
- Skibbereen: 20th April
- Bantry: 28th April
Cinema Trip : Clonakilty Cinema-Our cinema trips are created for children with asd, the cinema is booked out for AWC, the lights are turned up and the sound is turned down!
· Coffee Morning: The Celtic Ross, Roscarberry at 10.30am –meet up with friends and enjoy a coffee.
· Laser Tag: 7th May at -lots of fun for all the family
· Social Welfare Talk information from Carmel Thoome (date and time to be advised)- know your rights!! What help you are entitled to and how to get it !!!
· Fundraising Table Quiz-The Maritime Hotel, Bantry at 8pm- Enjoy a night out with us and raise money for AWC
· Coffee Morning – The Maritime, Bantry 10.30am – Last coffee morning before the summer hols !!